My name is Yulia Ishkhanyan.
I am a practicing psychologist, working in Kiev and online with people who need psychological help (from other cities in Urkaine and abroad – via Skype and other video resources). I work in Russian and English (I speak English fluently being a translator and a philologist according to one of my higher educations).
As a psychologist, I work not only with adults, but also with children from the age of 5. I also advise couples.
Briefly about myself:
- I have a higher psychological education, and also underwent many long-term and short-term educational programs and specialized trainings in psychology and psychotherapy: gestalt therapy, psychotherapy of traumatic experience, working with existential issues, working with eating disorders, working with addictions and others; for children: art therapy, working with children with special needs, working with children according to the Violet Oaklander method, and others.
- I constantly continue to improve my professional level.
- I am also proud of being a Mom of a 6-year-old adopted daughter.
As a psychologist (in Kiev and online) I can provide assistance in 2 modes:
- Psychological consultation (one-time meeting or a series of meetings)
- Psychotherapy (opt for it for profound changes, and, as a rule, it takes time)
In my psychotherapeutic work I use various methods, depending on the needs of the client. The main method of my psychotherapeutic work with adults is gestalt therapy. With children – art therapy. If necessary, I also use metaphorical cards, elements of cognitive-behavioral therapy, elements of body-oriented therapy, and other gentle methods.
- Psychological trauma
- Grief / loss
- Relations (marital, with children, with environment, with oneself)
- Psychosomatics Fears, phobias, anxiety
- The meaning of life, crises
- Problems of choice
- Psychological complexes
- General energy depletion, lack of strength
- Other issues
* Also, a request for psychotherapy may simply be your desire to investigate, to know yourself better, to discover your needs and ways to satisfy them, where psychotherapy can serve as a means of personal growth and development.
Make an appointment with a psychologist in Kiev or online:
You can call or write to Viber (from abroad via +38)
Fill in the form below
(I will respond in a couple of hours):